Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Girl Camping Weekend, Coming Right Up!


After many months of anticipation (mental vitamin A!), two dozen galpals and I will camping together on a bend of The River of No Return. See the tiny blue dot? That'll be our campsite on the Salmon River, outside White Bird, Idaho.

Mr. Ed and I have had our Airstream at this location since the end of October, enjoying several winter getaways. Now I'll get to share this spot with a bigger batch of favorite folks, hoping they'll dig it as much as I have.

We'll surely come up with lots of new photos, so check back in a few days!


4 comments:

  1. I was going to tell you girls to have fun but then I thought! I don't have to do that I already know you will! Sure wished I lived a little closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That road is calling my name and Driving Ms. Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful trip for all of you. I'll be hoping you have good weather.

    ReplyDelete